vrijdag 28 juni 2013

Big, huge collection!!! Call Me Ishmael--> Crafty Button Designs

The BIGGEST COLLECTION EVER (of Crafty Button Designs) is here! The Call Me Ishmael collection is huge, brand new and 20%-50%off now through Thursday! (Individual products are 20% off and the bundle is 50%off) Think Moby Dick meets 20,000 leagues meets fishing and boating! So much fun!
 

 

This is the color palette:
 
The Borders:
I always love borders. And these look stunning don't you think?
 
Commercial use brushes!
 
Overlays
 
The elements:
Looking great!
 
The papers:
I just love these papers!!! I think they are not "just" papers but paintings! WOW!
I used them a lot in my layout!
 
Sea creatures
Aren't they cute?
 
Alpha
Nice alpha
 
BONUS
 
Journal cards
 
Frames
 
Quickpages
 
Here's my inspiration:
 
I used:
The elements, papers, borders, bonuspapers vol1, Sea creatures
Buttons Basics Templates V1
 
 
TFL!!
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten