donderdag 20 juni 2013

A couple of layouts

I have made a couple of layouts. Not for CT but just for me ;)
 
 
 
Droom
I just love making photos of my beautiful girl Romy!
And after that.... I have to scrap scrap and scrap LOL!
Credits:
Dutch Dots Colored papers (no24)
Centani Designs Woordenhussel  (WA)
Jopke Designs CreativeArteffect 1 (butterfly)
Erica Zwart Designz Halftone page masks
You can find all products @ digiscrap.nl (Link shop )
 
 
Today
Romy was a little bit sad...
Dutch Dots Colored papers shop 
Erica Zwart Ocean View (paper) Link
Crafty Button Designs Buttons Basics paper V1 and Paris Afternoon paper Link
Scotty girl design Fastening (paperclips)
Lifescapes Dark Season (wa)
Font: Pea Denise (KenvinandAmanda)
 
Romy
For this layout I used a photo of Romy (again ;) )
I traced it and then deleted the photo.
What do you think about this one?
Credits:
Jopke Designs en Studio Berna You got me like...oh! [ link ]
Jopke Designs WeeklyARTbits 5 [ link ]
Centani Designs [ link ] Mam en Fam (Brush)
Jen Maddocks [ link ] Urban 2, Travel , Urban Grunge, You hold the key
Crafty Button Designs Glittery Bitsy Edgy Overlays [ link ]
Flower cluster --> Wombat 146 Freebie INSD 2013 Scrapflower
Anna Aspnes LoveWord mix 1
Flower (made by me;) )
 
 
Tears
My son Jamie can look very dramatic. I love that! I love expression in faces.
 
Mask: Anna Aspnes FlutterByFotoBlendz no4
Canvaspaper: Crafty Button Designs Buttons Basics papers V1 (black) Link
WA: Designs by Hilde The way I feel
Swirl with butterflies: Taylor Made Additives no 1
 
I made the last one, for the June Challenge on Digiscrap.nl
I had to invent the challenge this month! And I love to do that.
Link to the challenge You can participate but the explanation is in Dutch.
If you want to participate but you can't understand the Dutch tekst please send me an email (cdks81@gmail.com)
 
Bird
Erica Zwart Designz Best of Brushes 2 (Butterfly)
Page One Summer bokeh
Mo & Mo Studio Inspired by nature (WA)
Happy Scrap Arts Neutral Colors (label)
Everything is from the digiscrapshop!
 
 
 
 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten