zondag 12 mei 2013

Designer Spotlight Challenge Tayor Made at Oscraps

The Challenge:


- Create a page that gives us insight into a life lesson that has really stuck with you. Something that has changed you inside.
- Use at least one paper/element from the free
life lessons ADD ON kit... (or better yet... the FULL "life lessons" kit! you can purchase it >>HERE<< for 20% off during my spotlight week only!)
 
I love this challenge and I love the products of Amanda Taylor! So I made 3 layouts ;)
 
 
My life lesson:
From the moment my first child was born (Romy my daughter) I knew I would do everything for her. I wasn't selfish anymore... She was no 1! I became a better person because of her!

Tayor Made
LifeADDon freebie
TM and biograffiti Then there was you
Fading moments no4
Jen Maddocks Heart Matters
Anna Aspnes Love glows no1
 
The layout says it all...

Tayor Made
LifeADDon
TM and biograffiti Then there was you
Fading moments no4
 
These 3 give me everything. Everyday I learn from them. Joy love hope... Love them more everyday!

Tayor Made
LifeADDon
TM and biograffiti Then there was you
Fading moments no4
 
TFL!!!
 


 
 
 
 

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten