zaterdag 27 april 2013

Photo Story Templates No1 van Mo & Mo Studio

How nice and useful are these templates? I often find it hard to work with templates but these are stunning!
 
 
I made a couple of layouts with them! (and there are coming up more!)
 
The first one is a layout about our marriage:
 
I used also:
Happy Scrap Arts I do elements and WA
Roze papier Jopke Designs CreativityARTeffect 3
Roze label Hello Cupid Digiscrapcollab (CentaniDesigns)
Page One Datestrips and more
Green paper Mo&mo Studio Inspired by nature
Everything on Digiscrap.nl
 
 
The second one is not a happy one but some days (or longer periodes of life) aren't fun!
I used also:
Page One Spring textures papers (DC April)
Hello Cupid (digiscrap collab) Paper (Page One) en Kiss (Dutchdots)
Jopke Designs CraftyARTsnippets 2
En For loving me
Kubija Desigs Off moments
All on Digiscrap.nl
Tears en WA Lifescapes, Darkseason (Thank you Andrea!)
 
Thank you for looking!

 
 
 


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten